My first look with the new Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette!
I was so excited for this palette and I knew it was coming in the mail today so I didn't even do my makeup this morning! LOL I'm on vacation so I'm free to lounge around the house all day.
Here's a closeup.
I used Strange, Buzz, Mugshot and Darkside.
1) Applied Strange on the brow bone and upper portion of eyelid.
2) Applied Buzz all over lid and lower lash line.
3) Applied Mugshot in crease and out corners of top lids and outer-half of lower lash line.
4) Applied Darkside to outer corners of top and lower lids for more definition.
(Please note prices will vary)
1) MAC - Studio Fix liquid Foundation $27
2) MAC - Select Cover-up Concealer $18
3) MAC - Select Sheer/Pressed Powder $25
4) POPbeauty - Double Duty Bronzer $26 (just the bronzer side)
5) Wet n Wild - Blush $2.99
1) Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette $52
1) Maybelline - Define-a-brow Eyebrow Pencil "Medium Brown" $6.95
6) CHANEL - Waterproof Eyeliner "Noir Intense" $30 (applied on water lines)
3) MAC - Fluidline "Blacktrack" $16 (applied on lid to make "wing")
4) L'oreal Paris - Voluminous Mascara $7.29
5) Sonia Kashuk - False Lashes $4.99
1) CHANEL - COCO ROUGE SHINE #54 $34
I am so excited about these new colors! I just filmed an unboxing video so be sure to watch it here if you're interested: Unboxing: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette.