Hello readers! I hope all is well :) The folks from The Crave Collection were kind enough to send me two products to try. I'm excited to share with you my thoughts and experience. Read below to see my review for The Crave Collection - Brow Braun and Embellash.
The Brow Braun is a fortifying conditioner for your eyebrows. It's ideal for anyone who wants to improve the appearance of sparse eyebrows, like me, or want to tame unruly brows. I have very spares, light eyebrows so I was really excited to give this a try. The Brow Braun will give you fuller and healthier brows in 4 -6 weeks.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fortifies: a blend of peptides, amino acids, and proteins which work to enhance the appearance and natural health of the hair fibers.
- Hydroloc Technology: a blend of sugars and moisture locking ingredients including microencapsulated Hylauronic Acid which promotes enhanced moisture.
- Rosemary: Promotes healthy brows and brings out the natural shine of the brows.
- Black Sea Rod Oil: Inspired by a natural sea extract, helps condition the brows thus minimizing breakage and leaves fibers looking plush.
- Biotin: Helps to condition your brow hair keeping them soft and helps with minimizing breakage, leaving your brows full and healthy.
- Brush on dry, clean hair, across the entire brow area.
- Brush any remaining conditioner on areas of the brow that appear more sparse.
- Apply once a day.
The Embellash is like the Brow Braun but for your eyelashes. It's a fortifying conditioner for your lashes and is ideal for anyone that wants longer lashes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fortifies: a blend of peptides, amino acids and proteins that work to enhance the appearance and natural health of lashes.
- DL Panthenol: Vitamin B5 conditions your lashes minimizing breakage that helps maintain healthy, natural lashes.
- Hydroloc Technology: a blend of sugars and moisture locking ingredients including microencapsulated Hylauronic Acid which promotes enhances moisture.
- Black Sea Rod Oil: Inspired by a natural sea extract, helps condition the lashes thus minimizing breakage and leaves lashes looking plush.
- Oat Seed Extract: an anti-irritant that helps to protect and soothe the eyelid.
- Apply onto clean, dry lashes once a day.
- Apply to both upper and lower lashes.
AFTER 2 WEEKS
- They work.
- Doesn't leave a sticky residue at all.
- Product is clear or has no color.
- Easy to apply.
- Dries and absorbs quickly.
- You get a lot of product inside the bottles.
- No prescription needed.
- Embellash burns for a few minutes after applied but eventually goes away.
- Results may take a long time.
- Kind of pricey.
Overall, I really like the results. I will be sure to update again at the 4 and 6 week mark to share my progress. There isn't much to complain about exempt that the Embellash does burn a little bit as noted above. Embellash is a lot like Rapidlash. The applicator looks exactly the same and it also burns a little bit after applying it. I used Rapidlash in the past and liked it enough to purchase a second bottle. Rapidash is also more affordable. I'm interested to see how Embellash does compared to Rapidlish.